Morning Docket: 02.08.23
* Just in time for Black History Month, white legislators impose new all white court system over Black voters. [Mississippi Today]
* Jury hears that Alex Murdaugh was bad at his job. Nepo babies, amiright? [Yahoo]
* Whenever someone stupid tells you the First Amendment is under attack, remember that those same people want a prior restraint on “telling people that they can escape torture by getting asylum in the US” [Reuters]
* Coinbase employee pleads guilty to insider trading. Who would have thought made up Ponzi schemes could attract the criminal element? [Law360]
* Biglaw offices getting more efficient. Which is just a proxy for “realizing most people aren’t coming into the office.” [American Lawyer]
The post Morning Docket: 02.08.23 appeared first on Above the Law.