Morning Docket: 02.22.23
* Elon Musk asks court to lift protections designed to keep him from committing more SEC violations. What could possibly go wrong? [CNBC]
* The Supreme Court may still want to blow up the internet, but they don’t seem like they want to do it over this case. [SCOTUSBlog]
* Delaware lowers bar passage score. Apparently global climate change has made hell freeze over. [Reuters]
* Hogan Lovells net income down 13 percent. Starting to see why they might be in the merger market. [American Lawyer]
* Put aside four days in the office… could we really operate on a four-day work week? Yes, reports obvious study. [Courthouse News Service]
* Law firms band together to oppose SEC request for the names of Covington clients targeted in cyberattack. [Law360]
The post Morning Docket: 02.22.23 appeared first on Above the Law.