Morning Docket: 03.01.23
* Law firms expect tougher fee negotiations. Have honestly lost count of how many times this was a headline and then nothing actually happened. [Financial Times]
* Cravath expands to London. The firm’s American-centric practice is dead, the firm lives. [Law.com International]
* Does Mayer Brown has an opening for a former partner? Asking for an ousted mayor. Maybe they could rename it MAYOR Brown. [CNN]
* Meanwhile in NYC, Eric Adams is over here seeking an end to the separation of church and state. Just an absolute clown show. [NY Daily News]
* LA County owes $29M over distributing horrific pictures of the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash. [Law360]
* Jerry Jones assault case revived. [Dallas Morning News]
The post Morning Docket: 03.01.23 appeared first on Above the Law.