Morning Docket: 03.03.23
* Sometimes juries don’t need to deliberate for long. [Law360]
* “Nooses found at plant” seems like a headline that shouldn’t be coming up in 2023. [Reuters]
* “Rap lyrics” requires its own law apparently. [ABC]
* Biden plans to sign law imposing colonial rule on DC. Mark all of these names down because they should never be allowed to mention “states rights” again. [Washington Post]
* Zoom bombing porn derailed Fed governor’s event. If only it could derail his votes, we might have a functional economy again… [CNN]
* ERA suffers from arbitrary shot clock and let’s be honest you don’t know if I’m talking about baseball or basic human rights right now. [Bloomberg]
The post Morning Docket: 03.03.23 appeared first on Above the Law.