Morning Docket: 03.17.23
* I love some good parody and a good whiskey. What will SCOTUS think of a parody of whiskey? [ABA Journal]
* Take my food and I’ll take you to court! Grubhub, Uber Eats, and Postmates can’t arbitrate their way out of this one. [Reuters]
* Kirkland & Ellis is pulling Metallica’s strings advising this acquisition. [Bloomberg Law]
* To Life, Liberty, and a Right to A Stable Climate. [Bloomberg Law]
* The stakes are climbing against TikTok. I doubt a dance challenge will get to the root of this. [Ars Technica]
The post Morning Docket: 03.17.23 appeared first on Above the Law.