Morning Docket: 05.12.23
* Noticed the big changes in US News’ law school rankings? Here’s your primer. [Reuters]
* When pigs cause splits: Who knew pork could fragment SCOTUS so? [Slate]
* Not only are the incessant conversations about the debt ceiling annoying — the whole concept of the ceiling could be unconstitional. [Vox]
* Bearing witness is hard enough without having to deal with a judge’s unwelcome remarks. [ABA Journal]
* Guess which state doubled down on it being okay to own a gun before your first beer? [Reuters]
The post Morning Docket: 05.12.23 appeared first on Above the Law.